At the end of each year, it's decided to sum up, so I'll try to briefly outline the main points from what the Elsys Corp team did good in 2017 for partners, customers and users of the vibraimage technology.
1. 24.03.2017 filed patent application RU 2017109920 on the method of assessment a person's psychophysiological state. This is the 6th patent about the vibraimage technology. This patent establishes the relationship between the psychophysiological state of a person, his energy consumption and information exchange of physiological systems. The results of the work presented in this patent allow more accurately calculate the psychophysiological state of a person and are used in the Vibraimage programs of PRO, MI and MED versions.
2. In 2017 specialists of ELSYS and partners published a number of articles and monographs on vibraimage technology in Russian and foreign journals. The latest science publications about the Vibraimage technology are available on the Psymaker website.
3. Started preparing of the first international conference – The Vibraimage World. The conference is planned to be held in the end of June 2018 in St. Petersburg. Visitors and participants of the conference can register on the website Psymaker
1. After conducting successful tests of the vibraimage system to detect suspicious people at an important state facility, the Mix mode added to the version of the Vibraimage 10PRO system. This mode combines the accuracy of the Micro mode with the wide application of the Macro mode and intends to identify suspicious people in public places, like stations and airports, for example, for passengers waiting in line for security control.
2. New programs of the 10th Vibraimage version have been prepared and available to users, including MI, MED, MID, LD. The difference between the 10 version and the previous one, is that the 10th programs work faster, spend less CPU power, have a free interface to the windows and provide a measure of more psychophysiological parameters. Also all users of previous versions above the 8th have the opportunity to use a similar program of 10th version free and without time limitations.
3. PRO dongles abilities are extended. All users of PRO versions can now run any program from the 10th series (MI, MED, MID, LD, SDK, NET)
4. New programs for testing migrants WelcomEU and WelcomeUS have been developed. The programs are intended for use by government and state organizations.
5. A new VibraMA program for Android mobile phones was developed and is being tested
This is the first version of the full vibraimage program, developed for a mobile phone. To control one-time and on-line testing, a new Vibrabrain website is being developed
6. A VibraNet program for global security systems has been developed that combines an unlimited number of vibraimage systems processing.
7. Upgraded Vibraimage 10 SDK giving unlimited opportunities for advanced users to embed vibraimage systems in their applications.
8. Based on the provided tests results was modified program VibraStaff10 for increasing the accuracy of preshift monitoring of especially important specialties employees like operators on nuclear stations.
We hope that the work done by Elsys Corp allows our partners and customers in all the world successfully solve a wide range of tasks from recruiting and medicine to global security in the New Year 2018. Together we can make people life better and more security in the Vibraimage World! Happy New Year!
Viktor Minkin, CEO Elsys Corp, 28.12.2017